AmigaActive (1034/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:13 May 2000 at 21:03:41
Subject:Re: Ident port

Hello

> having been to that security web site and getting my system checked I found out that I had a very tight sevurity system in place (news to me!)
>
> Nothing let the tracker in except the IDENT port.
>
> So - question is, whats the Ident port and how do I close it??

As an aside - I only ask cause I get these weird crashes every now and again (ive had two tonight) where I crash straight out for no particular reason.

Now I realise Im probably being over protective and slightly paranoid as its HIGHLY unlikly that someone is trying to access my comp (all they'd find were all these unusual porno images......! :) (jk) but I just want to make sure, and if there is a way to close it Id like to know how.

TTFN
Sam.

Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)